Ms. Christy Garrett
Teacher: Business Education / Credit Recovery
- This is my 22nd school year at Ann Arbor Huron. Crazy, right?
- BBE from Eastern Michigan University -- 1996
- MBE from Eastern Michigan University -- 2002
- I have taught classes in Accounting I, Accounting II, Money Management/ Personal Finance, Visual Basic Programming, Notetaking and Study Skills, Computer Applications I, Computer Applications II, Financial Math and e2020 Credit Recovery.
- I have been a Business Professionals of America advisor for 21 years.
- I was the Varsity Softball Coach for nine years
- I am the proud parent of two kids who are in the Ann Arbor Public School system.
- I love my job!
- Feel free to keep in touch with what's going on in Room 4204 by following my school Twitter feed (MsGHuronHigh) or my school Facebook Page (Ms. G at Huron High ... hit like and you're in).