Summer School Courses
Computer Applications -- e2020 Online Course
As you know … Computers are EVERYWHERE! Being able to use Microsoft Office gives you an important leg up as you navigate through school and your professional life. This is a one semester course that takes you through Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Topics covered include:
- Microsoft Word -- starting a document in Word, formatting content, using Word Tools, and columns, charts, styles and tables.
- Microsoft Excel: Worksheet basics, creating and formatting data and content, analyzing data using formulas and functions, adding charts and graphs, and managing workbooks.
- Microsoft Power Point – presentation basics, creating content and collaborating, formatting content with presentation designs and templates, utilizing slide masters and schemes, animating and managing presentations
- Week of June 24th – Orientations
- June 27th – Class officially begins
- Proctored Test Date #1: Must take by July 12th. Make arrangements to come up to Huron (Room 4204) to take your Word Processing Test
- Proctored Test Date #2: Must take by July 31st. Make arrangements to come to Huron(Room 4204) to take your PowerPoint and Excel Test.
- e2020 website: http://student.education2020.com
- My email: email@example.com
- My phone number: 734-904-0502
- Course Syllabus
- Midterm Test File -- Fourth of July at the Lighthouse Newletter (wptest8a)